ZoeFrom some expertise's study, we must be cautious to use the eyes drops which contains steroid. That is because long time use of steroid eye drops will induce the glaucoma, and it will be not so easy to discover. And such kind of damage will not be turned back. If you continue to use such kind of drops for two or three weeks, if there has the symptom of ocular hypertention, you must stop the drops using or change to other medical treats. If there has some irritation exist, you must adopt some antibiotic medicine in the meantime. Of course, if such kind of eye drops brings the glaucoma to you, the blurry vision will appear naturally.12/17/2012
eden540Well, yes, they can lead to blurred vision. Steroid eye drops, also referred to as corticosteroid eye drops, are prescribed by doctor to treat the swelling eyes. So you should know that steroid based eye drops are used to treat swelling and inflammation. But on the other hand, they have some side effect. For example, the possible temporary side effect is blurred vision. But you also should know that blurry vision is also can be caused by the bacteria, and other allergies. So when your eyes are infected by some viruses, you can get eye infection. At the same time, your blurry vision can occur too. So you should be careful about it.12/10/2012
KimberlyYes, I have heard of the steroid eye drops. One of my friends once gets the eyes infection and she uses this kind of eye drops. She feels good at this eye drops. It could make you release the symptom of the blurry vision. You will find that your eyes feel comfortable and convenient after using this kind of eye drops. After using the eye drops, you'd better have the good rest for the eyes.12/17/2012
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Does blurry vision cause nausea?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?
- What food causes blurry vision?