MyaIf you have blue veins under your eyes, you can make up to hide it, putting a peachy-colored eyeshadow lightly underneath. Also, You could use some eye serums and concealers for your blue veins under your eyes. What's more, you should keep a health life habit. In your daily life, you should drink more water and have plenty of sleep.12/11/2012
JoseIt looks strange to have some blue veins under your eyes. It may be caused by the not proper use of the eyes in front of the computers. Or the great stress causes it. You'd better go to see the doctor and check on the eyes to see whether there is the problem because eyes are the very important part of our body.12/12/2012
b3l0ng524nnaWell, generally speaking, it is very normal to have this kind of disease in your eyes. And the veins are normal and they happen in every people's eye. It may just appear more prominent in some situation. And when it happens, you can just try some ways to treat it. For example, you can try some lubrication eye drops which can be helpful to the symptom. Also, you should drink more water so that it can relieve the symptoms or just have good rest so that they will go away. If they still exist, you should go and see the doctor, and maybe he can just tell you what to do.12/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?