Carlos rodneyNo, you'd better not take the rosewater as your eye drops. As we know, the eye drops contain the special material which will release your dryness and other symptoms. In addition, the rosewater will irritate your cornea which will be bad for your eyes. If you just want to release your eyes, you'd better use the normal eye drops.12/11/2012
walkingcaineThe anwser is absolutely no. It is totally wrong and harmful that take rosewater as eye drops. You are supposed to aware of how dangerous it is dripping something strange into eyes without doctors' permission. As we all know, eyes is the most frail and vulnerable part in our bodies, exactly, the essence of rosewater will stimulate our eyes. What's more, it is probably to give rise to relevant infections and make eyes attached and cause extremely uncomfortable feelings. If your eyes do not feel good, just go to see a doctor to get a professional examination or buy eye drop in some legitimate stores. Do not use something with unknown ingredients in consideration of your eyes' health. Thanks for consulting.12/11/2012
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to make your eyes less red after smoking without eye drops?
- Is there really a difference in those expensive eye drops when compared with those 99 cents ones?
- how to instill eye drops in children?
- What Are Eye Drops for Newborns ?
- What Is Best Over the Counter Eye Drops for Eye Infection?
- How to remove eye redness without eye drops?