walkingwounde_dYes, it is very troublesome for you because of light sensitive eyes. If you want to treat it, you could do by following what the doctor says. You could also do the surgery which will be safe and effective. Whatever way you use to make you get rid of the light sensitive eyes, you'd better protect your eyes carefully. You could protect the eyes vision carefully.12/19/2012
walkinawayfromuWell, light sensitivity is called as photophobia. And generally speaking, people with photophobia will not be different from others. And according to some people, when you suffer it, your eyes will feel discomfort in the light. Of course, this can make you feel terrible. For the causes, for example, burns to the eyes or corneal abrasion and even some medicines can lead to it. To treat it, you can just eat certain foods which are high in zeaxanthin, such as Chinese wolfberries. Also, carotene from carrots and vitamin A can be useful too. So just take them in daily life. Of course, photophobia can be temporary and pass by itself.12/19/2012
eiri_desI must say sorry for that if you really get sensitive to light. You may suffer eye itching and red eyes, even eye pain. All in all, sensitive to light causes troublesome and uncomfortable. Sensitive to light is also commonly named photophobia. Well, the most common explanation is that photophobia means that people is afraid of light and sensitive to light. Photophobia is the most obvious eye problems and it is a symptom of abnormal intolerance to visual perception of light. And when photophobia or sensitive to light is following you, try your best to protect your eyes. Firstly, you can wear sunglasses outside and have a thorough eye exam to find out the underlying reasons. Secondly, keep a balance diet and form a good lifestyle. Thirdly, eat some fresh fruits and vegetables, such as spinach, collards and oranges which proved to be good to keep eye health. Finally, take some basic drops along. Sensitive to light is serious, people who get it should visit a doctor and take a thorough eye exam.12/19/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?