What are best eye supplements for smokers?
I know that smoking is harmful to health including eyes. But i just can't control it. Can you tell me what are best eye supplements for smokers? I don't want to ruin my eyes although i smoke.
stevenOk, it seems that you are addicted to smoking, which could do great harm to your health. Anyway, there are lots of things you could do to protect your health and your eyes. Such as vitamins and nutrition pills, also, a balanced diet and some fruits could be helpful, for example, apples, or lemon juice. Just try to resist smoking and get regular exercise and proper sleep. If you have got some problems, go to see a doctor before things get worse.12/21/2012
ChristinaYes, smoking is very harmful for the health, including eyes because of the stimulating irritates inside the cigarettes. Your eyes may easily feel dry and become yellow. You could drink more water, especially the tea which will help you release the symptom. Your eyes will feel moisture. You should also eat more food with vitamin C to make the eyes feel moisture.12/24/2012
GabrielSmoking is very bad for people. It damages our lungs and respiratory system. The number one choice is to quite. Smoking can elevate blood pressure, which make it easier to get diabetes and hypotension and finally result in eye conditions. In your diet, you should take more fruits and vegetables which are rich in various vitamins and other miners beneficial to human health. Besides, there are some supplements that smokers should intake to reduce damages from smoking. Because smoking depletes vitamins in body, so smokers should take multivitamins as nutrition supplement, including vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, calcium, zinc and antioxidant coenzyme Q10. Many of these vitamins and miners we could get from healthy diet, for example, fruits and vegetables, oats, eggs and so on. It is just a kind suggestion you can take into consideration, the most effective way is to quit smoking.12/24/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?