DANIEL WHITEWell, yes, swimming goggles can cause eye bag under eyes. And it can be the common symptoms. Generally speaking, for people who want to go to swim, wearing a pair of swimming goggles can be helpful, for it will just protect your eyes from the dirty sea water. And in that way, your eyes may avoid getting eye irritation and eye infection. But on the other hand, by wearing swimming goggles in the water for a long time, they can also cause eye bags under your eyes. so you need to pay more attention to it.01/15/2013
walker03andreaThat is incredible. As a matter of fact, wearing a pair of swimming goggles, if they are used in a proper way, would not give rise to any eye problems, let alone eye bags. Since eye bags is mainly resulted from aging or stress, etc, goggles have nothing to do with it. So you could take it easy and enjoy your water time. Of course it is weird so you don't have to worry, just choose a pair of nice goggles at Walmart.03/12/2013
- Does Ice Reduce or Hide Your Eye Bags ?
- Does cucumber work for eye bags, dark circles?
- What are night vision goggles used for?
- How to prevent eye bags from getting worse?
- Why eye bags are formed?
- Are mesh goggles safe?
- What are goggles used for in the lab?
- Why do i get bags under my eyes after i sleep?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes due to lack of sleep?
- Why do people wear goggles under their helmet?