cruelladeville0It is not OK for you to wear the old contact lenses. The contact lenses have their own expired time. You should use them within the expired time. If you use the old contact lenses, you may find the blurry vision which will cause the headaches right now. You should not wear the over expired contact lenses which may hurt your eyes because of the lack of water content and other elements. You should just change the new one with good water content to keep the eyes have the ability to breathe the new air. You should protect the eyes very much which are the most important part for the body.12/27/2012
GeoffWell, in my opinion, it is possible to have headache when you wear old contact lenses. As we know that after a long time you do not wear the contact lenses, it will just not be accustomed for your eyes to the old contact lenses. And at this moment, you may feel headache. Also, the old contact lenses can have many bacteria. And that may lead to eye infection to you. So you should not wear old contact lenses. or it will lead to many eye diseases.01/15/2013
Fari TackaberryWell, it seems that you are very interested in wearing contact lenses, which is quite good and make you free from those glasses frames. However, I should remind you that by wearing too much contact lenses , there would be some side effects not only on your eyes, but some other parts of your body. For example, you would feel dizzy, red eyes, itchy eyes, etc, and headaches is possible. So all you have to do is to take care of your eyes and pay attention to your eye health.03/12/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?