b3autifulxliesDwyane Tyrone Wade strong and cool. After matches, Dwyane Wade wears glasses in daily life. He always likes to wear giant frames on his head and it is a one thick frame which makes him look even dumber. He also wears Dita Bravado optical eyeglasses and Gucci Quilted Bomber Jacket. These two stylish glasses make him much stronger and charming, even sexy. However, when he is playing basketball, he is likely to wear contact lenses which can avoid being hurt eyes by broken fragments during matches. All in all, no matter which kind of glasses he wears, his fans are all fond of him and will support him forever. By the way, these stylish glasses can be found on Ali-baba.com.12/28/2012
Sharron GreenHe does wear eyeglasses in his daily life. That's a type of black glasses with big frame. The glasses make him more friendly, you'd agree with me if you have seen. But there's nothing special for his glasses, you can buy a similar one which matches you well. Most of the glasses retailers offer this kind of black glasses, walmart has lots of them too. But if it's not convenient for you to buy them in real store, you can try online shopping. Ebay and amazon both offer them.01/06/2013
MakaylaWell, it seems that you are interested in Wade right, actually, he is awesome. Anyway, he is an American black man, whose eyes are originally black, and due to the fact that he often plays basketball games, he rarely wears glasses on the court, but when off the court ,he often wears nerd glasses or black glasses, which is amazing. You could get them at any optical store.03/12/2013
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?