Mackenzie roseYou have to know,when we pay for commodities, not only do we pay for the cost, we also pay for everything the manufactures and retailers cost in the whole procession, such as publicity costs. For prescription glasses, we pay for the glasses, I mean the whole produce session, and we pay for the prescriptions, it means the doctors need take some profits. So it may be fair for paying that much, if the quality is really good. All you need to do is choose a qualified doctor who can give you the best prescription and the best glasses.01/03/2013
b1t3_m3_8748The high price of the prescription glasses is due to the good quality of the frames and lenses. There exists the big difference among the quality of different types of glasses. If you want to buy the durable glasses with perfect glasses and frames, you will have to pay a lot of money. You could wear it for many years.01/03/2013
DOUGLAS FritchOk, I can see that you just don't understand why a pair of prescription glasses cost you so much money. So, actually, the reasons might be over here. Perhaps you just walked into a large shopping center, where the cost might be much higher. Or perhaps the brand you chose is of great value. Generally speaking, you could get a pair of nice glasses at a local optical store, or Walmart vision center, where the cost could be quite affordable. Hope you find what you seek over there.01/06/2013
- Does wearing both old and new prescription glasses damage your eyes?
- What are the prescription glasses trends 2013?
- Is eyemasters a good place to buy prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from eyemasters?
- How long does it take to get prescription glasses from sears optical?
- Is Lenscrafters a good place to get prescription glasses?
- How long does it take to get my prescription glasses from lenscrafters?
- How long doet it take to get my prescription glasses from walmart vision center?
- Can i wear my prescription glasses when white water rafting?
- Can prescription glasses fix strabismus?