eminentpraiseThe best choice for you is wearing cosmetic contact lenses to make it look even. And also you can wear sunglasses to cover your eyes and you can keep cool at the same time. What I suggest you is that ask the doctor for help, I think this can be cure for a long run, but you need sunglasses and cosmetic contact lenses during this period. Good luck to you.01/03/2013
Justin fergusThere are many reasons for uneven eyes, usually called "wonk eye" also known as when one of your eyes is bigger and one of your eyes is smaller. Crying, allergies, being sick, inadequate sleep, and rubbing eyes, or sometimes just waking up without any explanation, that get you uneven eyes. Here are tips for eye makeup on uneven eyes. First prepare those products mentioned following or choose brands you like best: Urban Decay Primer Potion; Wet & Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Yeyo Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara IPKN It Lipgloss in Lilac Physicians Formula Mineral Wear blush in Blushing Glow Then follow those steps to make up: 1. Use an eyeshadow primer because creased lids can transfer shadow color unless you have a really good base. 2. Use a cream or gel-type eyeliner. They are more waterproof and of versatilities that can give a soft or hard line depending on application. 3. Lash curler and waterproof mascara. This will also prevent your eye makeup from smudging and will hold a curl for eyelashes that naturally may point in different directions.01/07/2013
Julio G.In order to make the uneven eyes look even, you could do a lot of home remedies to make the eyes feel comfortable. You could do the warm compress by using the clean cloth and hot water to make your eyes feel comfortable. You should also use the eye drops to release the symptom. You should try the above ways. You could also do the eyes makeup to make the uneven eyes look even by using the eye liners and eye shadows.01/08/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?