walkingbasslineMost optometrists diagnose dry eyes and are capable of treating dry eyes without the assistance of an ophthalmologist. An optometrist is an eye doctor who has achieved the Doctor of Optometry degree and specializes in examining eyes and correcting refractive errors, so you can ask an optometrist to diagnose your eyes.01/06/2013
MirandaThere have two reasons that would bring the trouble for your eyes. One is virus infection and the other is caused by long time use of eyes to lead eyes fatigue and blurred vision. Eye drops of artificial tears will help you a lot in a short time. Doing massage by yourself every after two hoursâ€™ eye use and watching far distance view from the windows. However, the other reason of dry eyes may be caused by the common term of xerosis of conjunctiva. Itâ€™s the eyes symptom of tear filmâ€™s pathological change, thus the cornea and conjunctiva without normal moist and feel dry. Different reason needs different therapy method in early time. You know the function of an optometrist? He will only responsible for the prescription check of your myopia eyes. To deal with the disease, the right way is go to hospital to find a doctor then he will help you out of the question.01/07/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?