Jacqueline warrenYou may have internal thermal, or your eyes get infection, or inflammation. You need to consider that what's the reason on your own. Anyway, keeping your eyes clean is always need to do at the first place. Clean your eyes with pure water or physiological saline. They use some eye drops to relive your eyes. You need to see a doctor if your eyes still feel burning the other days.01/14/2013
edwardYes, you can get eye burning when you yawn. This kind of condition comes from your possibly having dry eyes. You can put eye drops in your eyes 2-3 times a day, it usually can help. What's more, you can go to see a eye doctor. You can treat your dry eyes and you can have some check to see if you have some else problems in your eyes. Good luck!01/15/2013
walkyrThere is a small container called lachrymal sac at the top of your eyes. The lachrymal sac is full of tears, and there is a tube at the corner of our eye which link to the nose. When you yawn, the muscles will squeeze the sac and your tears will spill out. In addition to that, when you feel tired, your breathing becomes more shallow. It is the body's way of assimilating more oxygen. However, you should not take it necessary, tearing is normal because it protects your eyes and there is no way to stop the teary eyes. It is good to your body!01/21/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?