Shelby rodneyYeah, allergy eyes are a little more serious compared with other eye disease, because we all know that the allergies will cause some other problems, such as the eye burning, itching and excessive water from eyes. Consequently, many people want to find some treatments to cure the allergy eyes. As usual, some people will use the warm compress, namely, take a tube sock and fill it with rice and tie it in a knot at the top. Then just place the tube on the allergic area for about 20 minutes. Besides, the saline drops will also help you release the allergic eyes, and if you do not have the drops, you can choose the salt water replace the drops. Pls note you should use it three timeshare a day because they can moistens the eyes and clear out any unwanted irritants. If both of these ways do not work, you should go to hospital to ask the doctor for help. Good luck.01/18/2013
Vanessa georgeEye allergies have been attacking human beings for a long long period of time and the AAAAI has reported that more than 50000000 American citizens are sufferers of eye allergies, seriously affecting their life style and daily work. Itchiness, burning, watery eyes and other related eye problems are caused by eye allergies. Apart from medical treatment, eye allergies can still be relieved by some home remedies. Make a warm or cold compress to your eyes which can offer you a more comfortable condition in the eye. It is a common folk remedy to apply salt water to dry eyes so as to get more moisture. Do not throw away the tea bags that you have utilized and steep them on the eye. This is said to be of great help to relax tired eyes. Home-made rose water is very useful for alleviating eye infection. Some Chinese herbs such as cayenne are likewise helpful in the treating of eye allergies.01/18/2013
walkingintoyouIf you have the eye allergies, you could drink some tea which will release the symptom. At the same time, you could just use the warm compress by finding the clean cloth and hot water to make the eyes feel comfortable. In addition, you should not eat the spicy food which will stimulate your eyes. You should keep the good habit in sleep and diet.01/22/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?