walkietalkie131Yes, it is true that emu oil can help grow eyelashes. Emu oil is come from emu and it is said that it can condition eyelashes, specifically, it can stimulate people's longer and thicker eyelash growth. And if you use emu oil, the layer of fat is removed. What's more, petroleom jelly will help your lashes grow longer too.01/20/2013
Carlos rodneyI never hear the emu oil will help you grow eyelashes. I just know that the emu oil will help you diminish the inflammation. At the same time, it will treat your migraine. It could also make your digestion system work quickly. There are many benefits of emu oil for your whole body. If you want to make the eyelashes grow, you could use the vitamin e which will be so useful.01/21/2013
greenEyelashes will fall out everyday like hair, this phenomena is the basic embodiment of metabolism. In daily life, eye flashes are not noticeable. Many ways to help with the growth of eyelashes. Coconut oil, olive oil, baby oil, honey, ginger, bio oil and so on are all good to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. In addition, emu oil does the same work as them. Emu oil is an oil rendered from the fat of the emu. Emu oil has been used to help with fevers, coughs, minor pain, arthritic joints, bruises, cuts, hair growth and sores.03/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?