Related Questions ( 10 Questions Found )
Sometimes, i cross my eyes just for fun. Wondering if it is bad for my eyes?In Eye Health -Asked by : Christina -3 answers -11/01/2012
Are lazy eyes the same as cross eyes? If not, What the difference between lazy eye and cross eye?In Eye Health -Asked by : Connor scott -3 answers -11/09/2012Related Topics : lazy eyes
What does crossing eyes mean? Are there any side effects?In Eye Health -Asked by : Gabriel peters -3 answers -12/10/2012
It is weird that i get eye cross, especially when i am get drunk. Why?In Glasses -Asked by : Bernice -3 answers -01/08/2013
After work for a day, I feel tired and my eyes cross. Why? does tired cause my eyes cross?In Eye Health -Asked by : Joseph campbell -3 answers -01/09/2013
When i focus something, my eyes cross. What does it mean? Why?In Eye Health -Asked by : arnold -3 answers -01/10/2013
I noticed that my yes cross when i read. Why? What causes it?In Eye Health -Asked by : evilbethygirl -4 answers -01/23/2013
I will post first my imformation so it will be easier to all of you to answer it with basis.
1. My Eyes' vision are 20/20. in short, they are both clear.
2. I don't experience "Double-vision" as what i read in other posts.
3. My doctor recommended an aye drop and a food supplement and i started it last month up to now but i'm not satisfied. what a want is a glasses that will align my right eye. I'm not sure if it started since i was born but what i'm sure is I started to notice it when i was in high school. i think it is because i was so much addicted to computer games. i'm not sure. IN SHORT, MY CONCERN IS IN MY RIGHT EYE.
4. My eyes always get irritated and turn red afterward.
5. I read some other posts and they suggest some exercise like putting an eyepatch but unfortunately this method is only for 10 and under. I'm 19 years old now.
i'm confused, there are times that when i look to my right, my right eye looks bad and turns too much not like my left eye. and when i look to the left my left eye looks okay and my right eye is just like almost in center (supposedly it must go to the left as well right?). Sorry that i can't explain it well. please open the link this is my picture. (notice: i'm used front-camera here so it is reversed)
please see this pic. this is me looking to the right. and notice that my right eye doesn't look fine.
Open this pic. this is me looking up
and this is me looking to the very right
please tell me if glasses will fix this issue and what glasses should i tell my doctor. Optimism Glasses? correct me if i'm wrong.In Vision Problems -Asked by : Game Kiss -2 answers -02/03/2013Related Topics : strabismus
I noticed that my newborn baby cross their eyes now and then. Is this normal? Or how can i stop him?In Eye Health -Asked by : Allen -3 answers -02/27/2013Related Topics : lazy eyes
I noticed that my kids have cross eyes. Is this a very bad situation? How can i help him to fix the cross eyes?In Eye Health -Asked by : Jonathan tuener -2 answers -07/18/2013