Jessica StevensonAlthough the pink eyes and sinus infection both have the symptom of redness of the eyes, you could still make the difference between them. The pink eyes will be contagious. That is to say, it could be infected to other people around you. However the sinus infection will not. You should treat both in the careful way. You need to have the good rest whatever the one you get. You could use the eyes drops to release the symptom.03/14/2013
Allison walkerThey are totally different. Pink eye is the inflammation of eyes, possibly caused by bacterial or viral infection or allergic reaction. The symptoms of pink eye include increased sensitivity to light, pain in eyes, redness, dryness and grittiness. Sinus infection refers to infection and inflammation of nasal passage and sinus cavity. Sinus infection is usually caused by bacteria, with runny nose, sore throat, bad breath, nasal congestion and thick secretion in nasal cavity. You can see there are many differences of pink eye and sinus infection. Warm compress is a very good home remedy for pink eye caused by bacterial and viral infections. As to sinus infection, you could buy a nose washer over-the-counter to wash the thick secretion. Keeping nasal passage clean and open is helpful for sinus infection.01/31/2013
ELLIEWell, generally speaking, pink eye is called conjunctivitis. According to the researches, a wide range of bacteria, viruses, irritants, and toxic agents, as well as to underlying diseases within the body can be the causes. But sinus infection is an inflammation of the sinuses and nasal passages. And in common, a sinus infection can cause a headache or pressure in the eyes. Also, redness in the eyes can be possible.03/18/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?