walkietalkie1Well, for your situation, I have to say that it may be a sign of Blepharitis. And of course, when crusty eyes occur, it will just make you look unattractive. So just be careful about it. And for the causes, it can be caused by irritates. And then crust may occur. if this crust falls into your eye, you may feel like you have "something in your eye" and feel discomfort in your eyes, just like crusty eyes. To treat it, you can take some cold compresses at first, and then go and see the eye doctor as soon as possible.03/12/2013
greenGenerally speaking, there are a large number of reasons that can cause you to have crusty eyes. Conjunctivitis might cause crusty eyes, other reasons like blepharitis ,allergy, itchy eyes and corneal injuries can lead to crusty eyes. Crusty eyes in the morning are common phenomenon among people, however, the crusty morning eyes can be a sign of other eye conditions. So we should check it and avoid it. Using your eyes in a more sanitary and healthy way. Don't watching TV or computer for a long time. Keeping a good rest can be important.03/12/2013
classiccarguy89In order to let you not have the crusty eyes in the morning, you'd better eat more food with vitamin C during your common diet. In addition, you could also use the eyes drops to make the eyes get moisture and comfortable. You may need to use the warm compress before you sleep to release the crusty eyes in the morning.03/17/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?