Faith cookBecause they are more durable than ordinary matel. Titanium and nikel have the unique properties, shape memory and superelasticity. That is to say, They can restore to original shape after being bended without undergoing deformation. And they have enormous elasticity, some 10-30 times that of ordinary metal.06/21/2012
b3aut1fl_d1zasttitanium glasses and nikel glasses are very good because they are of good quality. They can last longer when compared with other kind of glasses. Many people don't like rust on the frame. But the glasses made by ordinary metal often have stains of rust which is difficult to get rid of. But titanium glasses or nikel glasses won't cause this problem. But I seldom choose a pair of titanium glasses because they are too expensive for me and they are not stylish. I am not allergic to metal glasses or plastic glasses so I can choose any one of them.12/19/2013
- What eyeglasses frames are best for women?
- How to decorate my eyeglasses frames?
- Is it ok to paint my eyeglases frames?
- What is best way to tighten eyeglasses frames?
- What kind of eyeglasses frame good for bald men?
- What are durable eyeglasses frames for kids?
- What are best frame material for reading glasses?
- Do you have allergic reaction to glasses frames?
- What are best eyeglass frames for progressive lenses?
- What kind of eyeglasses frames are nearly indestructible for kids?