Never lay your glasses face down. Keeping the lens surface face up prevents them from coming in contact with things that can scratch the lenses.Store your eyeglasses in their case when you're not using them. It keeps dust and particles off and prevents them from being inadvertently crushed or damaged if something falls or gets dropped on them. when you clean them , use eyeglass spray, liquid cleaner, or just warm water and a little dishwashing liquid. Gently cleanse the lens surface and rinse off or wipe off any residue. Never use chemicals not specifically designed for lenses.04/13/2012
Eric rupertTaking good care of glasses can help to prolong working life of the glasses and make it look bright and new. In the first place, when you are not using our glasses, you should avoid putting it in your bag randomly, for it may be easily scratched. The glasses should be put in its own case with a piece of cloth around it. Then, you should attach great importance to its cleaning. You can choose some certain kind of cleaner that suits your glasses and clean it once a week. At last, you should be more careful when using it. You'd better not to break them carelessly or touch the lens with your fingers.07/27/2012
hand_in_glove_Do you mean you have a pair of computer glasses? Computer Glasses are designed to correct vision within a fixed distance. They can't be used for view things in the distance. And they also can't be used when you are playing intense activity. gently put on and take off your glasses is also very important. Hope this helped!12/19/2013
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?