Why do my contacts keep moving in my eyes?
i tried to wear contact lenses. But i don't know why the contacts keep moving in my eyes. Shall i need sometime to adapt it? Please can you tell me how to fix the contact lenses in my eyes?
Related Topics : contacts
b2jbThis is due to wearing wrong size contact lenses.You need to change a brand or have your cornea diameter measured. According to the different production of different contact manufacturers, the sizes and dimensions may vary from brand to brand. You need to measure your own radiant of cornea so that you can find the best brand and type for you.03/28/2013
WarrenYour kept moving contact lenses in the eyes may be small for your actual right size of the eyeballs. You should check whether it belongs to this problem. After putting the contact lenses in the eyes, you could blink the eyes for several times to fix the contact lenses. You should keep the good hygiene habit during your wearing of the contact lenses.03/28/2013
hand_in_glove_Ok, I can see from your description that your contact lenses might not be suitable with your eyes. Because we have been using them for a few years and I could not have such experience. My advice for you is to make sure the type of contact lenses is ok with you and get a pair of good quality. Try to consult a optical professional and wear less of those lenses.04/03/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?