AliThe basic of soft contact lenses care including cleaning, rinsing and disinfect. Wash your hands so that you don't transfer dirt and germs to your eye. Try to avoid moisturizing soaps, as they are not good for contact lenses. Dry your hands with a lint-free towel. Remove one lens and clean it with the recommended solution. Cleaning removes eye-produced buildup, cosmetics and other debris that impairs lens comfort. The FDA recommends that you rub the lens in the palm of your hand with a few drops of solution, even if you are using a "no-rub" product. Rinse the lens again to remove the loosened debris, making sure to take as long as the package directs: Rinsing is an important step. Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution; don't "top off" your old solution. Disinfecting kills microorganisms on the lens. Disinfection time varies from product to product; check the package for details. Repeat steps two through four for your other lens.02/27/2015
Zoe mayDaily disposable contact lenses are designed to be worn once and then thrown away, you don't have to worry about the hassle of cleaning or storing the lenses. It is also easy to care for lenses that you use for more than a day. Just be sure to follow the routine your eye care professional recommends. Solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. If not wearing contact lenses immediately, store them in a closed lens case. Do not store your lenses in simple saline in place of multi-purpose solution. Saline solution will not disinfect. Lenses may be stored in the unopened case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days. If you store your lenses for longer periods of time, they must be cleaned and disinfected with fresh multi-purpose solution prior to lens insertion.03/27/2015
- Do I still need spectacles if I wear contact lenses?
- Why are some contact lenses more comfortable than others?
- When can kids wear contact lenses?
- Are bifocal contact lenses available?
- Why are contact lens exams significantly more expensive than eye glasses exams?
- Can I top off the old contacts solution in my lens case with new solution?
- who are not suitable for wearing contacts?
- Could contact lenses boost a kid's confidence?
- How to convert a glasses prescription to contact prescription?
- How do contact lenses feel in the eyes at the first time?