Andrew bellWell, generally speaking, for some people, like you, it is very easy for their eyes to be irritated. And in common, virus, bacteria, allergies, and some dirty things can be the most common resources. And there will also have some symptoms occurring in your eyes, if you have eye irritation. For example, your eyes may be red, itchy, burning, and even watery. So in my opinion, for you situation, you can just have some cold compresses to relieve it. Using cool tea bags and cucumber can be a good way. Also, you can wear a pair of eye patch, in that way, you can avoid irritants getting into your eyes.03/29/2013
eomer_byromBefore you take measures to reduce irritation in eyes, you need to find out the causes of eye irritation. Many factors that can lead to eye irritation. First, cold. It is most possible to cause irritated eyes because of bacteria and virus infection in eye and nose. Second, make sure that you are not allergic to dust, cat, pollen and some other allergies. Third, check your eye condition to determine whether you get under lying factors to contribute to eye disorders or not. Now you can talk with an oculist and receive some eye examines. Eye irritated cannot be cured by yourself, you had better take some medicines or drop some certain eye drops under the instruction of your doctor. In addition, you can take some vitamins supplements to keep eye health in daily life.03/31/2013
clur_08The reason for your always irritated eyes may be the easy allergic eyes. You need to protect the eyes carefully. You could use the eye drops to moisture the eyes. The better way for you is to eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes and let eyes get high immune ability. You should have the good rest for the eyes.04/01/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?