Gregory A MeetzeNo, double vision can be caused by corneal problems, lens problems, muscle problems, nerve problems, and brain problems. It is true that menopausal women have greater chance of getting double vision, but that is not the cause of double vision. This is often associated with aging problem or illness like cataract,or macular degeneration.04/07/2013
clarkYes, the double vision will be got because of menopause. When your mother is during this period, her eyes will get dry easily because of the declined body mechanism. She will get red at the eyes. At the same time, she will see things in blurry state. She could use some eye drops with anti-inflammation to clear the eyes and make eyes get comfortable.04/06/2013
claudiagonza82Well, in my opinion, it is possible to have double vision because of menopause. Referring to some researches, when someone suffer menopause, it will just lead to some other symptoms. For example, common symptoms include breast cancer, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, breast cancer female, pain. On the other hand, for double vision, you have to know that people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis can just be possible to have it. And from this report, we can say that double vision can be caused by menopause. So your mother just needs to be careful about it.04/06/2013
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?
- What causes double vision in adults?
- Why do I have double vision after looking at computer screen?
- Can coughing cause double vision?
- What causes temporary double vision in adults?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause double vision?
- Can low blood pressure cause double vision?
- Can double vision be temporary?
- Why do i get double vision after reading?
- Can chemo cause double vision?