Kevin leeCrying too much can weaken the body's resistance to disease, if you don't stop rubbing the eyes, it will cause the slight wound of cornea and suppurative keratitis, and finally bring about corneal ulceration, thus affecting the sight of eyes. What's more, when you cry over and over again, you are likely to lose your vision and get blindness.04/12/2013
Johnny W.Yes, it is possible for you to get blindness because of crying too much. Once you cry a lot, your tear gland system will work in disorder. Your eyes may be dry seriously which will cause the damage of the visual nerves. That is the main reason to cause the blindness of the eyes. Thus you'd better not cry a lot which will be so bad for your eyes.04/14/2013
marvinaWell, as we know, appropriate crying is good for our health. However, excessive crying certainly is harmful for our eyes. I believe you have such an experience that crying too much, your eyes will swollen and pain. In fact, if you crying too much, it will destroy the balance of your body. As a result, your eyes would difficult to recover. So it will affect on our eyes if crying too much.04/15/2013
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Does Glaucoma Cause Blindness?
- What Eye Degree Is Legally Blind?
- What eyesight is blind ?
- can chronic dry eye cause blindness ?
- Will glaucoma lead to blindness?
- Is being blind in one eye considered a disability?
- Can blind people cry tears?
- Do blind people blink their eyes？
- Can blind people have normal looking eyes?