MirandaIf you have great fluctuation at the mood, the high pressure at the eyes or the high blood pressure, you may have the vision snow. It is really troublesome to suffer it. You may also get it from anxiety. You need to keep the good mood every day. The healthy diet is also helpful. You should also take more food with vitamin C to make your eyes moisture and vitamin A to improve your vision.04/16/2013
AriannaWell, in my opinion, visual snow cannot be caused by anxiety. But on the other hand, you should know that visual snow can be caused by chemical changes. And when you suffer from it, it will just make your eyes feel annoying and uncomfortable. According to some experts, it is like static in parts of or the whole of your visual field. Also, floaters, light sensitivity, red eyes can be other symptoms occurring. So just go and have a talk with eye doctor, if you have it.04/17/2013
bellThe cause of visual snow is still not clear. People experiencing entopic phenomena or having vitreous floaters may also see spots and floaters but they are different from visual snow. Visual snow is hard to detect by exams and there is no specific treatment for it. This is really an annoying disease and I am sorry that there is no treatment. We need devote more studies on this disease.04/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?