Melanie gerardUsing long time of energy saving light bulbs will be bad to the eyes because of the not bright light strength. Your eyes will get tired easily which will affect the eyes nerves. You should better live in the environment with bright light. Or else, your eyes may get short sighted. You should pay attention to this point.04/18/2013
ctc_youthYes, energy-saving fluorescent lights can harm your eyes. But it is still not clear how much damage it will take on your eye. Besides, Scientists have found that those light bulbs contain cancer causing chemicals. But don't panic, many people are using energy-saving light bulbs and the risks are subtle. I suggest you not to read or work too long under energy-saving light bulbs.04/18/2013
Katelyn smithNo, energy saving light bulbs won't cause eye damages at all. In fact, there were few cases in which people get vomiting, nausea, fatigue, dizziness and pressure from eyes from energy saving light bulb. However, that is a matter of time and physical adaptability of those people. The bulbs themselves don't cause any damage to the body.04/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?