KayleeIt depends on your prescription. If you have slight prescription, you can go without prescription glasses. If you need vision aids, you can consult a diving company for special goggles with glasses to help you. Besides, you can also take your mask to an optician. S/he may help you get specializes prescription masks. They can help you insert prescription lenses to your mask instead of the original lenses. Hope this can help you.04/29/2013
catherinecravenPeople with glasses or short sighted problems could also snorkel. There are a lot of diving glasses with prescription for you guys. The lenses with prescription could just let you see things clearly. You could just use such type of the glasses to go snorkeling. There are a lot of colors in such diving glasses, with different colors. You could base on your hobby to choose the perfect one. You could go to the famous online store to choose one. You could go to the amazon to have a search. The price in the online store must be cheaper than those in the real stores. If your prescription is high, the diving eyeglasses may be made for a long time which is usually needed to book ahead of time. About the diving glasses, you could use some clean agent on the lenses to wash with water which could help you avoid the frosty symptom in the water. You should not skip such step which is so important.04/29/2013
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens