fergusAge, certain diseases, and certain cosmetic treatments can affect the muscles and skin of the upper and lower eyelids in several ways. Often the problem is simply cosmetic, but in other cases it may interfere with vision or cause eye irritation, leading to watery eyes and other difficulties.04/22/2015
yuan yuanAn infection can cause eyelid irritation.Infection can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi.Insects may bite or sting the eyelid.Irritation can be a symptom of an illness or allergy.Irritation can be caused by injury to the eye.Eyelids that turn in or out can be caused by eye injury or scarring.Eyelids that droop may not be strong enough to hold themselves open.04/22/2015
ANNACommon eyelid problems include excess eyelid skin, droopy eyelids or eyelids that turn inward or outward. The problems can cause eye discomfort, limit vision, and affect appearance. These problems are usually nothing to worry about, they can be corrected with surgery.04/23/2015
- iam getting tears from my eyes when iam sleeping espicially in between 3'0 clock to 5'0 clock.it is happening from the last three days
- Swollen eyes and neck
- can my crossed eyes be fixed after 3 failed attempts as a child?
- eye health
- Right eye making noises
- Is Computer Vision Syndrome Permanently On Me?
- Can I wear eye makeup when I have problem with clogged oil glands?
- Help! I have salicylic acid in my eyes.
- Skimmed milk in eye