Ryanï¿½ï¿½ evelynDon't be afraid of that, it is highly recommended by me. For me, I had Lasik eye surgery done after wearing glasses for 10 years. It has been perfect for me. I have had no changes. Before I do the surgery I know, risks and benefits are existed at the same time, I belive I am the lucky person. Then everything is done. I've seen several people who said they were in some pain, but healed just fine.But for me, everything is OK, I can see things clearly no squinting, no driving/ reading with glasses anymore.The procedure is painless (although a bit uncomfortable) but takes less than 15 minutes. Try it!04/25/2012
Miranda hallIf you haven't got ready for lasik surgery, you'd better not have lasik surgery.What's more, before have lasik surgery, you have to see your eye doctor to have your eyes checked and see whether you have the requirements for lasik surgery.Only those people who meet the medical conditions can have lasik surgery.04/25/2012
JeffThe percentage of success in lasik surgery is 95%-98% and if you choose a renowned hospital and experienced doctor,you can be more lucky.So actually you don't need to worry a lot.Thousands of people have lasik surgery every year and there doesn't seem to be big problems.But in my opinion,I would not suggest lasik surgery if you are not in urgent need.04/25/2012
- Lasik surgery
- Can Lasik Surgery Correct Both Nearsightedness and Farsightedness at the Same Time ?
- How to take care of eyes after lasik surgery?
- Can laser surgery correct farsightedness?
- Can i get lasik if i have glaucoma?
- Can i get lasik surgery if i wear bifocals?
- Does lasik surgery correct astigmatism?
- What causes regression after lasik?
- Can lasik surgery help presbyopia?
- Can you blink during lasik surgery?