I always thought the anti-reflective coating is applied on the front surface, but I was wrong. So why is Anti-reflective coating applied to the back surface of sunglass lenses?
Related Topics : sunglass lenses
You may interest questions:
- Would salt in my diet increase my eye pressure?
- Where can I find polarized high index lenses?
- Is there any kind of anti fog spray for prescription glasses?
- Can there be damage to a child's eyes from not getting glasses?
- Are transitions lenses good for the car?
- How do I know whether polarized high index lenses are right for me?
- Will cataract surgery affect my LASIK-corrected vision?
- How severe is my child's myopia?
- Is there any kind of glasses to wear with bangs?
- Am I still a good candidate for LASIK, because I am 64 years old?