elstriderA round face has no angels and the same proportions in the width and length. So people with a round face should choose sunglasses that will make the face appear thinner and longer. They can try angular narrow eyeglass frames, such as a rectangular shape which will match the round face very well.06/05/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?