Because glasses are just like crutches for your eyes.You relay on them to see the world clearly. But corrective lenses make your eye muscles weaker and weaker because they do more and more of the work so that your eye muscles canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be strengthened.With years gone,you need stronger and stronger glasses each year.04/14/2012
walkaboutpnwMaybe there is something wrong with your eyes. You'd better schedule an eye exam immediately. But if you are a computer worker or often use your eyes for a long time, you may have bad eyesight too. I suggest you to take a rest during your work and apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyes from time to time. Meanwhile, you also need to keep a healthy diet.11/21/2013
Jacqueline hallDo you often overuse your eyes? Do you often suffer from tiredness and eye fatigue? Do you care about eye hygiene in your daily life? Do you often rub your eyes or catch eye infections? If you do all these things, your decrease of eyesight may result from your bad living habit. You must change these habits and find some good ways to protect your eyes.11/21/2013
Gabriella rupertI guess you may have poor eye health. Nutrients and vitamin deficiency may lead to vision problems. You can pay attention to your menu and add some foods that are rich in nutrients and vitamins into it. I suggest you to eat more fish or green leafy vegetables. Fruits are rich in vitamins. You can eat them daily.11/21/2013
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?