Caleb mayTea bags are good for dark circles and also work on puffy eyes. Regarding puffy eyes, you'd better use it with ice cakes. Put the tea bags on your eyes, apply for 10-15 minutes and then clean your eyes, wipe your eyes with towel and put on some eye cream. This will help to remove the bags under eyes.08/23/2012
walker_Yes, place your eyes on a frozen tea bags will be helpful for reduce reducing the puffiness under the eyes due to the caffeine in the bags. Usually, puffy eyes are caused because you are tired and lack of rest. Place tea bag which contains caffeine that will wakes you up, just like coffee helps many people stay awake for the beginning hours of the day because of the caffeine. So, you can try.07/27/2012
clozcoSure. Tea bags are very effective for puffy eyes. Tea contains tannin which is an active ingredient. Tannin in tea can work well to tighten pores and draw excessive liquid out of the skin to make it smooth. Before you apply tea bags, you'd better put them in the refrigerator to make them cold and then you can place them on your eyes for 15 minutes, which will help increase circulation around the eyes and reduce the puffiness under the eyes.07/27/2012
elliekate825Puffy eyes are a situation by which the eyes start inflammation due to various aspects. The skin concerning the eyes is very skinny and it is full of bloodstream ships that will allow it to be extremely delicate. Generally puffy eyes go absent following a while or some treatments carried out inside your personal house. And tea bags are well received by most people. They have no negative side effects and are easy to operate. Just place a frozen tea bag on your puffy eyes for 10-15 minutes and then press them 10 times with your ring finger before you sleep. What's more, slices of cucumbers have the same effect. You may have a try.07/30/2012
Mackenzie roseI have puffy eyes, too. And I am so sure to tell you that tea bags are good for puffy eyes. Put the tepid tea bag on your eyes, take it away after 10 mines, then clean eyes, apply some eye care product, and massage eyes, the eyes are different. You can have a try. It is not complicated.08/08/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?