Is it okay to wear glasses on a roller coaster?
I have poor vision and always wear prescription eyeglasses. My friends ask me to play roller coaster. So, I just wonder, is it ok to wear my prescription eyeglasses while i am on a roller coaster?
Related Topics : eyeglasses
Aaron mayI think, you'd better not wear prescription eyeglasses when you are playing roller coaster. As we know, roller coaster is an exciting and quick games. Wearing prescription eyeglasses may hurt your eyes. Or maybe your can lost of your eyeglasses when you in quick speed of roller coaster. Perhaps, you can try prescription contact lenses.09/14/2012
hallYou'd better take off the eyeglasses when playing roller coaster. Such stimulating game has fast speed which may throw off your eyeglasses. The worker man there may let you put the eyeglass in the stored place in order to avoid the future damage because of the throwing things. If the eyeglasses are thrown out, it is too dangerous at that time. Thus, you must take it off.09/14/2012
walkthruMaybe the thing you have said is very exciting, and to a certain extent, it is full of adventures. Therefore, it is recommended to wear glasses, because you can take them off when you engage in this activity. But if you wear contact lenses, in fact, the problem is not very serious, you can just close your eyes, and then it will be ok. However, you'd better not wear contact lenses on a roller coaster.09/14/2012
PieI don't think you should wear your glasses because they might fall off and break while your riding the roller coaster. I recommend bringing a small bag and stashing it with the coaster operators. You can also get a friend who doesn't like coasters to come along and give your glasses to them.01/30/2015
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?