Gregory A Meetze
ryanIn order to take good care of your Reading glasses, there's some way to help you, please follow them. It's simple to clean the reading glasses, washing it with clean water after wearing. Then softly wipe the water which remain in the glasses, put it in a ventilated place to blow dry. If there's some oil stain attached in the lenses, apply a little drop of liquid soap and use water to wash after it, which will be ok to get rid of it. But please pay attention that the dry cloth can not use to rub the surface of lenses to prevent from scratch and the increasing of blur area. Make sure the glasses are put in the shade and cool place other than under the blazing sun for quite a long time for the sake of deformation possibility. Put it in a glasses containing box when it in spare. Thus the lenses would be clean and the scratching will be effectively avoided. These methods could make your glasses very clean with great view and no worries of scratching.09/27/2012
elmos_world_05First of all, you'd better keep it put in the eyeglasses box when you don't use it. Thus, you can keep it avoid from the dust or other dirty things. Then, you should keep clean its lenses at a regular time. Once you find the oil on the lenses, you'd better use the cleaning agent to wash it. Or else, it may get sedimented. Following the above ways can you take care of your reading glasses.09/27/2012
BNNEKeep your eyewear in a protective case when you%u2019re not wearing them. If this is not possible, leave them open and upside down on a flat surface in a safe place.
Avoid placing your glasses without a case in your purse or pocket. Keys or combs can easily scratch them.01/27/2015
- What should i consider when buying reading glasses?
- what are the signs that you need reading glasses?
- What reading glasses strength do i need?
- How to remove lenses from reading glasses?
- Why do middle aged people need reading glasses ?
- Why do older people need reading glasses?
- Are reading glasses necessary?
- Who should wear reading glasses?
- Are reading glasses good for your eyes?
- How to get used to reading glasses?