emptybotPineapple contains a lot of vitamins. It can be prevention against Macular Degeneration, a basic eyesight problems. Eating pineapple can help reduce nearsightedness and is proven to sharpen vision. There are also some research indicates that eating pineapple may lower the risk of age-related macular degeneration, the primary cause of vision loss in older adults, by 36%.10/31/2012
emptybotYes. Pineapple is good for keep eye healthy. Raw pineapple contains of Calcium, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E that make it good supplement to keep our health. And studies has show that pineapples are good for eyes and can help maintain good vision. Besides, people who often intake pineapple fruit can prevent macular degeneration.10/31/2012
classynottrashyPineapple is a very good source of vitamin C, and vitamin C is one type of antioxidants that are used to prevent oxidation in human body including our eyes.Pineapple is not a kind special food, but data reported in a study in the Archives of Ophthalmology indicates eating 3+ servings of fruit per day, such as pineapple, may lower risk of age-related macular degeneration, the primary cause of vision loss in older adults, by 36%. So eat fruits, especially pineapple good for the health of our body, including eyes health.10/31/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?