Robert LipmanMykita sunglasses is one of a well known brand. Buying brand sunglasses is more secure than buying inglorious sunglasses as their after-sale service is always satisfying. If you are interested, you can go for web shopping. The price is not different due to different design and different quality. Here i list a website for your reference. It is their official website and you can get more information as you want. www.mykita.com10/31/2012
cthierPersonally, mykita sunglasses are cool but expensive. I saw them online that most of them are priced about $500. But if i have enough money, maybe i will try a pair. Here this is the websites: http://www.viziooptic.com/mykita-sunglasses . You can check it. And if you want to know if they are good, you shall wear a pair yourself.10/31/2012
Jada oliverYou could go to the online stores to have a search. The average price online is about $ 340. However, there are many other types with high price. You could base on your needs and favors to choose the suitable one. You could go to the amazon to have a search. Mykita sunglasses derive their name from "Kita" the common acronym for Kindertagesst?tte. It is a nod to the design company's first premises in a former day-care nursery. It is set up by Harald Gottschling, Daniel Haffmans, Philip Haffmans and Moritx Krueger in 2004. And the Mykita becomes renowned for their hand assembled frames. They are recognized not only for their fashionable style but for their high standard craftsmanship which can be worn for many years. The highly engineered frames and good quality will make it perfect.11/01/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?