How long does double vision last after strabismus surgery ?
I get double vision after strabismus surgery and my double vision is getting increasingly worse. How long will double vision last? What should i do?
KellyDon't worry, it's a normal phenomenon that you get double vision after strabismus surgery within two weeks. In general, the symptom of double vision after strabismus surgery will relieve gradually and completely disappear after half a year. If you have misgivings, you could make an appointment with your doctor for a further consultation. In daily life, you should not overwork your eyes and you should take a good rest to avoid asthenopia. Wish you recover soon.11/01/2012
Allison walkerIt depends on how successful of your surgery and how long your eyes recover. Some patients will recover a week later after the surgery and some have the same symptom as you do. So it is hard to tell you how long does double vision last. What you should do is to wait and see whether this situation is getting better or not. Don't have medicine at random. If your situation is getting worse and worse and you get double vision for a very long time, go to see a doctor for help.11/02/2012
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?
- What causes double vision in adults?
- Why do I have double vision after looking at computer screen?
- Can coughing cause double vision?
- What causes temporary double vision in adults?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause double vision?
- Can low blood pressure cause double vision?
- Can double vision be temporary?
- Why do i get double vision after reading?
- Can chemo cause double vision?