ellochkablecyNot everyone. 3D TV has two types: one is glasses 3D TV, and the other is Auto Stereoscopic Displays, which you do not need to wear glasses while watching. The Auto Stereoscopic Displays extremely expensive and, in most cases, you have to stand right in the center spot, so they are not good for group viewing, But on the whole the Auto Stereoscopic Displays are the development trend.11/19/2012
b3autiful___Yes, every one watching 3D content on a 3D TV need to wear glasses to see the 3D effect. If you do not wear 3D glasses, the 3D image on the screen will appear distorted. Don't worry about the size of it, most 3D glasses are designed to be large enough to fit comfortably with an existing pair of glasses.11/19/2012
Luis lewisYep, it is necessary for everyone to do that. Every person watches 3D TV have to wear compatible 3D glasses, thus they can see the content clear as well as effect of 3D. Because the 3D screen is not similar to the normal screen, which would make you have blurry or double vision if you just watch it without specialized 3D glasses. And some 3D glasses are using polarized glasses, which mean each eye sees a slightly different vision of the screen, and the two images deliver to the brain and the illusion of a three dimensional image would be presented.11/20/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?