Jonathan griffinYes, it is possible for you to get red eyes from depression. If you are depressed, your mood will be low. Your eye nerves will be affected too. You could have the unbalance of the whole excretion of the body. The eyes may feel dry which will cause your red eyes. You'd better use some eye drops to release the eyes.11/22/2012
camzronWell, in my opinion, depression can cause red eyes, for depression can disorder your body system. In that way, it can affect the blood pressure, and then lead some eye problem to your eyes, such as the red eyes, bloodshot eyes. Of course, there are also many other factors which can lead to red eyes too. For example, the most common cause is the eye infection. If your eyes are infected by some irritants, your eyes can turn to red. Also, the high blood pressure and eye pressure can be the causes too. So just be careful. And you can go and see an doctor, so that he can give you some advices.11/23/2012
stevenYes, it is possible to get red eyes from depression. Red eyes can be an indication of a body disease and it is important to find out the reason that causes it although red eyes usually do not cause pain and develops when blood vessels around the surface of the eye enlarge and dilate. Multiple reasons can account for red eyes, such as pink eyes, blepharitis, dry eyes, uveitis, frequent use of eye drops, contact lens wear, eye injury, corneal ulcer or infection, subconjunctival hemorrhage and acute glaucoma. Apart from these, red eyes can be caused by osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, erection problems, high blood pressure. Therefore, when you get red eyes, you should watch out and check if you have suffered other disease.11/23/2012
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?