equine_worldWell, actually, it can be awful to have eye abrasion. And you should know that it is caused by the eye infection. And sometimes, it is dangerous to have this situation. In common, one or two days are essential for a basic one to heal. And deeper abrasion may take up to two weeks. To speed up the recovery period, you can do something. For example, you can use some cool tea bags under your eyes so that it can relieve your situation. Also, wearing an eye patch will also be effective, for it can protect your eyes from being infected.11/23/2012
bellIt is very painful when you get the corneal abrasion. However, the corneal abrasion will get recovery by itself within a week. You could not eat the spicy food during this time which may stimulate your eye nerves. You could not smoke or drink too. You'd better own the good habit of life which will make the recovery of corneal abrasion quickly.11/26/2012
Angela tuenerCorneal abrasion always occurs in our daily life, which is a scratch on the eye's cornea. There are many situations cause a corneal abrasion, such as something blowing into your eyes, dirty contact lenses, eye infection, eye surgery, etc. And the time for recover is depends, minor corneal abrasions only needs a week for fully recover, but, deeper scratches can result permanent damage.11/26/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?