Savannah taylorWell, yes, eyelash extension can cause blurred vision. As we know that by wearing eyelash extension, it can bring many irritants. And then it will lead to some serious eye diseases, such as the eye infection. But you also should know that blurry vision is also can be caused by the bacteria, and other allergies. So when your eyes are infected by some viruses, you can get eye infection. At the same time, your blurry vision can occur too. That is why the blurred vision occurs. So anyway, you should not wear eyelash extension, if you have got blurred vision. Just make your eyes be clean and avoid the infection. Or it will weaken your eyes, and lead to some other eye diseases, such as the pink eyes, and dry eyes.11/23/2012
May YongIt's possible to get blurred vision because of using eyelash extensions, especially for false eyelashes. For there are amount of chemical constituent in eyelash extension which will directly hurt our real eyelashes. Besides, eyelash extension is made of animal hair especially pig hair and other kinds of materials similar which will easily make our eyes infected if we wear eyelash extension with dirty hands or rub our eyes by accident. In addition, getting allergies because of using eyelash extensions is also the reason to get a blurred vision. My advice for you is to make up more carefully, also remember to keep your eyes clean and away from dirty things. If you still feel blurred vision after receiving the suggestions, you'd better see a doctor soon.11/23/2012
DeniseIt is the inner chemical material in the eyelash extensions that causes the blurred vision in your eyes. You'd better stop using it. Your eyes surrounding parts get stimulated by the eyelash extensions. You could use the eye drops to release the eyes problems. You could also use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable.11/26/2012
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Does blurry vision cause nausea?
- Can eyelash extensions damage your eyes?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?