cun_yinSo sorry to see that your some cooking oil has splashed into your eyes. Anyway, this is extremely emergent and critical because it could lead to a lot of problems if not taken seriously. For the time being, your priority is to wash your eyes with clean water, then try to apply some eye drops to deal with it, after that, you need to get some treatment from the hospital. Also, remember not to rub your eyes.11/23/2012
ZoeI am sorry to hear that. But do not be too worried, it is normal to feel sore when you got a bit cooking oil in your eyes. You can flush your eyes with plenty of clear and cool water to relieve the scorching hot for a long time, and then drop some eye drops in case of inflammation. You will feel better several days later. If you still feel painful, you should go to see an ophthalmological doctor to have your eyes examined.11/24/2012
b1eedingthroughYou must be feeling painful when a bit cooking oil get in your eyes. You should blink the eyes for several seconds. Then you should wash the eyes clearly. Then you find the warm cloth to cover on the eyes to make the eyes feel better. After that, you could also use some eye drops to release the symptom.11/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?