cauliflowerbatThe region of macula lutea is the core of the retina and is the place where photoreceptor cell gathers to make us see things clearly. The lutein is an important component of the macula lutea area and it is more of an antioxidant material which has an effect of absorbing radiation and resisting the free radical, avoiding the oxidation of eyes. But the lutein cannot be synthesized by itself in the human body, therefore we can intake lutein from our diets to prevent macular degeneration. Foods rich of lutein include spinach, pumpkin, broccoli, mustard, blueberry, mulberry, grape pip, marigold, etc.11/23/2012
walentynkaWell, in my opinion, to prevent the macular degeneration, you can eat more fish, such as catfish, eggs, and cod liver oil. Also, vitamin d can be good for eyes. You should know that it can help prevent early age-related macular degeneration. Boosting vitamin D intake could help to prevent age-related diseases, in particular loss of vision and blindness. Also, Vitamin D has anti-inflammatory properties, and inflammation has played a big part in macular degeneration. It will do a good job to macular degeneration. Besides, Lutein is a good way to protect your eyes, especially for some people who have macular degeneration problem. Also, you can just have a try.11/24/2012
NeilThere are many foods that can help you prevent macular degeneration, such as the fruit of wolfberry, eggs, dates and porker liver which bright your eye sight. Once you get the macular degeneration, you'd better go to see the doctor and accept the medical treatment. You should take great care of your eyes.11/26/2012
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- Does the new treatment for macular degeneration really work?
- What Is Macular Degeneration Prevention Diet?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration Naturally?
- What Vitamins Are Good for Macular Degeneration Prevention?
- What Associates Charles Bonnet Syndrome with Age-related Macular Degeneration?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration ?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration From Getting Worse ?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Can glasses correct macular degeneration?