Sara scottWell, yes, dry eyes can be a sign of diabetes. Generally speaking, when you suffer diabetes, cataracts, and glaucoma may occur, you may get dry eyes. On the other hand, it can lead to weaker blood vessels. And then the disorders in your eyes may occur. In this way, it can lead to blurred vision and floating spots. Even dry eyes can be caused. Of course, there are also some other factors which can lead to dry eyes, such as eye strain, eye infection. Anyway, just be careful about it.12/05/2012
RichardThe dry eyes are the sign of diabetes. However, there are many reasons that can cause the dry eyes. If you sit in front of the computers for a long time with no rest, your eyes will be dry soon. If you get the eyes infection, your eyes will be dry, too. There are many other reasons to cause the dry eyes. You could use the eye drops to release the eyes.12/05/2012
MayeHello, dry eyes is a condition that people don't produce enough tears or the right quality of tears to keep their eyes healthy and comfortable. It is true that dry eyes associated with some medical conditions such as diabetes and be a sign of diabetes. So just go to hospital and have a check to see if you get diabetes.12/06/2012
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Acute Glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Glaucoma?
- What Type of Eye Problems Does Diabetes Cause ?
- What Does Diabetes Do to Your Eyes ?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?