GabrielWell, first you should know that eye infection can cause herpes in your eyes. So when your eyes are infected by some irritants, it will be possible to have them. And at that time, red and bloodshot eyes will appear. On the other hand, you also need know that when you suffer eye herpes, sudden and severe ocular pain, cloudy cornea and blurry vision, your situation may be serious. to treat it, You can just use some cool teabags under your eyes for a few times everyday. Of course, you can just wear a patch to protect your eyes from the infection too. anyway, just have a try.12/10/2012
Diane BradstockHerpes on eyes, are a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus, which mostly affect the clear outer layer of the eye and may manifest an outbreak of blisters. One who suffers herpes on eyes would develop the symptoms of suffering a blurred vision, eye pain, being increasingly sensitive to light, inflammation of the eye surface or inflammation of structures of the eye, malaise or lethargy, painful bumps on the eyelid or on the eye itself or red, sore eyes. Also some may suffer the symptoms such as faint, becoming unconsciousness, headache, having fever or drastic change in vision, loss of vision, or eye pain in some cases, which indicate that they are in a serious condition and they need receive an immediate medical care.12/10/2012
elpropioYes, it is possible for you to get herpes on eyes if you don't take care of yourself. Your eyes may get the outstanding bubbles around your eyes. It looks so ugly. That is why a lot of people with herpes on eyes will tend to stay at home to accept the treatment. They will keep on using the eye drops with special killing role of bacterium.12/17/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?