Connor scottSome people may have the character of sensitive to light. You could open the window of your house and then try to make your head protruding. Then you could try to look at the far scenery outside. Then you will find that your eyes become adaptive to the lights outside. You could also eat more food with vitamin to make your eye vision improve a lot.12/19/2012
Noah jamesOk, it seems that your eyes have got something wrong. Anyway, if your eyes are sensitive to light, then perhaps you have got photophobia, which is quite commonly seen around us, which would give us a lot of trouble and suffering. Anyway, once got it, you should try to avoid staring at intensively light things, since photophobia is resulted from some eye infections, or allergies, thus,you have to treat those infections or allergic sources. Just try to change your diet and get more vitamin pills. Better yet, go to see a doctor.12/19/2012
handsomemanscluAs a matter of fact, sensitive to light is also named photophobia in medicine. It really troublesome sometimes. So how to heal it becomes more and more important. Correcting your bad reading habits is the first thing to help sensitivity to light. Avoiding watching and reading under too strong or too weak light. Youâ€™d better wear sunglasses all the time when you are outside. Well, vitamins are all good for eye problems, so take supplements from fresh fruits and vegetables, such as oranges, apples and spinach. Photophobia can causes many other eye problems, for instance, red eyes and dry eyes. Then take some basic eye drops along with you to prevent other eye problems. However, if these ways still cannot improve your condition, then visit a doctor is your wisdom choice and receive a thorough eye exam.12/20/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?