entalidenFrom what you said, suffering from stye might bring a lot of pains to you, and it would affect your looks, making it hard for you to put on glasses. Anyway, contact lenses are forbidden for you, so you must try to put on framed glasses , just try to put some issue on your nose to hold your glasses so as not to touch your eye stye. If it doesn't work out, you should consult the doctor to find a better way.12/20/2012
walkentallThat's pretty cool to wear glasses with style. I can introduce some ways to you to wear glasses with style. First, you should choose the correct style of glasses that fits your face shape. Second,make it clear what is your characteristic and choose the suitable design. Third, take your hair style, eyelashes and the brow of your eyes into consideration.At last, always keep your eyes clean and keep it a good shape. You will look very cool.12/24/2012
Jean CasterIn order to wear glasses with style, you should have your suitable hairstyle or clothing which should at the same time be suitable with the eyeglasses. You could choose the big black frame eyeglasses which will be so popular this year. You could pay attention on the clothing which could be bright. Thus your whole look will be cool.12/28/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?