ctakah4ikRed eyes are always associated with tiredness, and dryness. Pink eyes are far more serious than red eyes. Other discomfort like hurt and eye mist can be caused by pink eyes. Red eyes' main symptom is red, and then tiredness is the secondary feeling. Eyes can easily get tired when we watch TV, then red eyes appear. Stop watching TV immediately. Then massage your eyes, or you can use ice bag to refresh your eyes. Artificial tears can help your eyes recover faster.01/17/2013
Brooke petersYes, it can be a sign of pink eyes. When you watch tv, you eye pain can be caused by tired or strained eyes. Because you stare too much at the light, you will get some irritation since you can not bear it for a long time. And because your eyes become red, you must have bloodshot, that needs treatment soon. And after you watch tv for a long time, just give your eyes some break.01/20/2013
Christopher gilesWhat showed that you may get some eye problems. If you watch TV in a long time, fatigue and tiredness can increase the pressure in your eyes, then the blood vessels may prominent than before and your eyes become red. If not, you may get some basic eye problems, such as strain eye and dry eye. These basic eye problems are easy to cause eye infection and redness.03/04/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?