Logan hallI think you can have a try. Maybe eyeglasses can make you look more modest. And it seems you have a perfect vision. So, you can just choose a pair of non prescription eyeglasses(or some people called it Plano eyeglasses). The lenses won't affect your vision. With it, it will make your Fake eyeglasses look a real one. And you can buy such plano eyeglasses almost at every eyeglasses shop. Good luck.12/19/2012
tuenerYou can wear fake eyeglasses. Fake eyeglasses won't do great damage to our eyes. They can help decorate us. The non-prescription lenses won't affect our vision but they can't help correct our vision as well. But I doubt that whether fake eyeglasses can make you look older or not. Many people often say that I look younger than my age. So what? I don't care about this. If they mean I am not mature enough. I am trying to experiences more things and learn more in my daily lives. But as to the looking, I have nothing to do with it so I just let it be.12/17/2013
taylorYou can wear if you like. Fake glasses won't do great damage to your eyes. Many young people wear them for fashion. You can definitely have a try. But I heard that you want to look older by wearing a pair of fake glasses. Really? It sounds incredible. Many people want to stay young forever while you want to look older. Ha-ha, it is a little difficult to understand.12/17/2013
Kimberly YSweetie, most people want to keep young forever. So look younger than your age is not a bad thing. We will become more mature after us experiences a lot of things. Besides, as time passes, we will age naturally. So pretend to be young or pretend to be old is not a good choice. We should always be ourselves no matter what other people talking about us. Hope you can understand this.12/17/2013
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?